- It is considered as container of Jmeter.
- It contains various thread groups, controllers, and listeners using which the performance testing script can be created.
- Every Test Plan should have at least one thread group. Without a thread group performance testing will not be possible
- Practical AWS Networking
- Learning Azure Functions
- Jenkins Continuous Integration Cookbook
- Jenkins Essentials – Second Edition
- DevOps for Web Development
- Implementing DevOps with Microsoft Azure
- DevOps Bootcamp
- Jenkins Essentials
Jmeter can be used for functional testing if the checkbox for “Functional Test Mode” is checked. It will save the response received from the server for each of the requests. But this option should be kept as unchecked when performance testing is expected from the Jmeter because due to responses from the server file size increases due which effects the performance.
User defined variables can also be created in Test Plan which can be used throughout the Test plan i.e for all the thread groups available in test plan. It can be referred as global variables of test plan