Eclipse-Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine
Eclipse-Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
- Practical AWS Networking
- Learning Azure Functions
- Jenkins Continuous Integration Cookbook
- Jenkins Essentials – Second Edition
- DevOps for Web Development
- Implementing DevOps with Microsoft Azure
- DevOps Bootcamp
- Jenkins Essentials
Try following things:
- Make sure your JAVA_HOME and Path variables for Java path are correctly configured
- In eclipse.ini make sure that -vm is ahead of -vmargs
- Make sure that Java, Eclipse and Operating system have same versions of 32 bit or 64 bit
- Try to reinstall JDK
- Try Different version of Eclipse
- Make sure your Eclipse is in C drive. In my case Eclipse was in D: in some folder hierarchy and the moment I shifted it to C: Eclipse started working so I guess some Path related issue was there.
- If someone can point out exact reason then It will great for other readers.