In this article we will see how to install Apache JMeter and will see its Graphical User Interface.
Below are the necessary conditions which should be fulfilled before installing the Jmeter
- Practical AWS Networking
- Learning Azure Functions
- Jenkins Continuous Integration Cookbook
- Jenkins Essentials – Second Edition
- DevOps for Web Development
- Implementing DevOps with Microsoft Azure
- DevOps Bootcamp
- Jenkins Essentials
- Java Version : JVM 7 or higher
- Operating System : Windows, Linux ,Mac OS
As Jmeter is Java based application, so before installing Jmeter make sure Java is installed on the machine. Java’s latest version can be downloaded from the below link
- JMeter latest release can be downloaded from http://jmeter.apache.org/
- Click on ” Download Releases” in the left trail of the page as mentioned in below screenshot
- Choose the binary file(either zip or tgz) to download the apache Jmeter ( For windows choose zip file and for OS other than windows select tgz file)
- To start Jmeter, Unzip the downloaded folder in any directory where you want jmeter
- Now click on bin folder- and click on jmeter.bat file ( for windows), jmeter.sh file ( for Linux and Mac ).
- Below Jmeter window gets opened ( First console will open and then Jmeter GUI will get open). On closing console or Jmeter GUI both will get closed.