- Elements can be stored here temporarily
- Provides the capability to copy and paste the elements under Test Plan or Thread Group
- On saving or running the Test Plan, elements within workbench will not be saved or executed
- Practical AWS Networking
- Learning Azure Functions
- Jenkins Continuous Integration Cookbook
- Jenkins Essentials – Second Edition
- DevOps for Web Development
- Implementing DevOps with Microsoft Azure
- DevOps Bootcamp
- Jenkins Essentials
- Workbench can be saved explicitly by selecting it and right clicking on it
- “Save Workbench” checkbox when checked allows to save the workbench elements in Jmx file
It consists of three Non Test Elements
- HTTP(s) Test Script Recorder
- HTTP Mirror Server
- Property Display
Non Test Elements are the one which are not executed while running the Jmeter Script.
HTTP(s) Test Script Recorder is used to record the actions of the application for which performance testing is to be performed.
When recording the script using HTTP(s) Script recorder some of the fields should be modified before starting the recording
- Global Settings-Port: This port no. should match with the port no. mentioned in LAN settings (See figure above for LAN settings).
If these two port no. does not matches then recording will not be possible.
- Test Plan Content- Grouping: Here you can specify the pattern how to group the sample requests.
It is a dropdown which displays various grouping options.
- Test Plan Content-Target Controller: Here you can specify the target where recording of actions is expected. By default recording is done in record controller.
- URL patterns to exclude: When recording is done on a web server various request for unwanted extensions gets also recorded due to which performance may get affected. So it is suggested to remove the unwanted extensions.
URL patterns can manually be entered or it can be entered by clicking on “Add Suggested Excludes “
Using Start button recording can be started