Agile: Group of Software development methods in which requirements and solution evolve through collaboration between self organizing and cross functional team
How it Works?
- A product owner creates a prioritized task lists named product backlog. A product owner is responsible for the Project.
- In sprint planning meeting, all stakeholders / teams filter out few tasks to accomplish in the current sprint. Number of tasks are dependent on the velocity or capability of a team plus duration of sprint. It is called Sprint backlog.
- Sprint Duration is of 2-4 weeks.
- All team members meet daily for 15 minutes stand-up meeting where they provide status in brief. It is called Daily Scrum.
- Scrum Master facilitates the process and not act as PM.
- At the end of sprint, application is demonstrated to customer and feedback is taken.
- Once demo is over, sprint review and retrospective meeting is held to discuss about inhibitors.
- Again, it is a time for sprint planning meeting and rest of the activities follows in iterative manner.
Application is always delivered in a way where small chunks are delivered and that to based on priority. What it means? It means that critical features gets priority and can be implemented in Sprint 1 or 2 and thus we decide to provide customer what is require more rapidly and based on significance.
Free Agile Scrum Cheat Sheet & Handbook:
|The Essential Scrum Cheat Sheet||Free Cheat Sheet:Agile Adoption||Free Scrum Master’s Handbook|